Sunday, December 21, 2008

Blue Collar Comedy

I remember several years ago not being able to stand the comedy of Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy and the like. It wasn't that I didn't like crass, but for some reason, they just grated on my nerves. Lately though, I have been finding them absolutely hilarious. Last night, Comedy Central was showing a Blue Collar Comedy tour show, and it was absolutely hilarious.

Tonight, Jeremy and I went to a local comedy club that was featuring Jon Reep. We had seen him on Last Comic Standing and liked him, but neither of us had any actual recollection of his routine. He was absolutely hilarious. We were in stitches the whole set. What was even better was that we didn't have to pay for tickets. The club has certain shows where you can get tickets to certain shows for only a service fee. Granted, there was a two item minimum per person, but it was definitely worth it, and we'll definitely do it again

No comments: