Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hallucinations

Jeremy and I decided we were going to make the majority of Christmas presents this year. We're not going exclusively homemade, but we are baking like crazy. Last night, we finished a huge batch of goodies, and after we cleaned up, we sat down to watch the end of Monday Night Football. Jeremy was going to take out the trash after the game. When the game was over, I could have sworn Jeremy got up, took the car out of the garage and took out the trash. I remember all of this because I thought about going upstairs to bed but I thought it would be nicer to wait for him to get back. I waited, he came back, and we watched SportsCenter for a bit. At this point, things get a little fuzzy, and I ask him if he's ready for bed. He replies that he still has to take out the trash, which floors me because I could have sworn he already did. It was so real that I questioned him several times about whether he was sure or not that he didn't already go to the dumpster. Jeremy's conclusion was that I had been baking so long that I had officially lost my mind.

No comments: