Monday, December 8, 2008

We are Blessed

Before bed last night, I was telling Jeremy everything I have to be thankful for, and it was quite the list. While we are in a state of flux until Jeremy finds a job, we are by no means strapped for cash in these tough economic times. Plus, it's not like Jeremy isn't being considered for jobs. He's got several interviews this week, and potentially several more in the weeks to come.

I am also extremely thankful for our family who have been unbelievably supportive of our move. I know so many people who would never have quit two perfectly good jobs to move cross country because one person had a job offer.

During these holidays, Jeremy and I may not get to go home or spend any quality time with our friends and family. While this saddens us, we're focusing on the good. Things could be so much worse.

No comments: