Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Eastern Time

I have now lived in the Eastern time zone for oh, almost a month, and my impressions are that it just sucks. Maybe it's because I've only lived with central time, but I'm used to being able to watch ALL of my primetime shows before I pass out at night. Not to mention the fact that I used to actually be able to watch the news.

Now, I'm lucky if I make it to the start of the news. I honestly don't know how people do it. I suppose though that my habit of working 8:30 to 5:00 is a little different for people here. I'm not here particularly early, and my coworkers tend to arrive around the same time as well. However, the two weeks I was at home I noticed that most people really didn't leave for work until after 8 and didn't get off work until later in the evening.

Oh well, I'm getting really good at Wheel of Fortune.

No comments: