Monday, October 13, 2008

New to Everything

Jeremy and I are finally settling in a little in Pittsburgh. We've been getting into a rhythm at work and at home. We've only gotten slightly lost a few times, but with the help of Google Maps, we've managed to find our way home every time.

Work has been interesting. I'm slowly ramping up to experiments. A few things I have tried have worked, but it's strange trying to get back into the swing of things. Everything is done differently and learning new techniques makes figuring things out just that much more interesting.

The good thing is that everyone is very nice. Even though I feel really stupid asking questions like, what water do we use when we make solutions, nobody has made me feel stupid yet for asking the questions.

I think our first month in Pittsburgh can be considered a success. Hopefully things will keep on improving, and we'll continue to love our new surroundings.

No comments: