Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cold

The weather here has gotten deliciously chilly in the last week, and I'm enjoying it immensely. I did notice though that where I sit in lab was more drafty, and I couldn't figure out why. While I wasn't cold, my hands would be freezing, and it was just me. Nobody else experienced this. Well, I investigated this phenomenon more thoroughly this morning and noticed that even though the crank to the window showed that it was closed, the seal around the pane had caught on the frame just enough to be letting in the slightest hint of a breeze. Once this was corrected, I am no longer considering wearing mittens at my desk. It is so much easier to type and stuff with warm hands.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

the ease of typing is probably more to do with not wearing mittens than the cold itself.