Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

Today has truly been a great day. The weather is nice, and although we were unable to go home to celebrate with our families, we did have a wonderful day just Jeremy and me. We made the pies last night, and we slept in this morning. Once we got up and going, we managed to get everything finished and on the table by 2:30pm. We had recorded the Macy's Day parade, and we watched it from the Thanksgiving turkey till Santa. Now, we're watching the Cowboys play the Seahawks and continuing to gorge on yummy food.

Although this year has brought a lot of changes and upheavals, I am very thankful for the support I've received from my family and friends. I am most thankful though for Jeremy because even though this move was hardest for him, he never once considered not moving with me.

No comments: