Friday, January 9, 2009

New Day New Issues

I seem to be fighting off one health issue after another this week, and I'm not amused. I think the congestion/allergy problem is slowly going away, but my right eye is now apparently really red and looking very irritated. It's strange though because it's my left eye that itches, and it looks completely normal. I didn't realize how bad my right eye looked until I showed Jeremy and he made me put some eye drops in it. It doesn't itch or burn, and I don't think it feels different, but the redness continues. Maybe it's tiredness or eyestrain, and resting this weekend may help clear it up. I am tired of feeling under the weather, and I am ready to feel 100% again.

ETA: So the eye is hurting now, but the pain goes away slightly when I press hard on my sinuses. However, that exacerbates the congestion. I'm leaving early today.

No comments: