Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Okay But Not

Life's been good lately, only it's been not. It's hard to explain, but I feel a sort of lethargy that I haven't felt in a long time. It's not a physical thing, it's more mental, like I know what I need to do but I don't want to do it. I look around the apartment, and there are tons to do. Instead, I sit on my computer and play games or watch TV. I plan to do things over the weekend, and then I spend all weekend in bed with a migraine or throwing up or whatever other illness strikes. I'm beginning to think it's psychosomatic. I remember feeling like this in college. I remember the getting out of bed only to perform necessary functions and then crawling back into bed. Maybe it's the winter here and the lack of sunlight. While it's bright during the day here, it's been overcast for awhile. Maybe it is a vitamin D issue. I really need to snap out of it because I'm not me.

No comments: