Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend Blogging

No posts this weekend due to circumstances beyond my control. Okay, not really entirely out of my control, but I had a busy then not so busy weekend. I worked most of Saturday, and then I spent Sunday asleep on the couch with a migraine. I am tired of the malaise I feel on weekends lately. It usually starts with a lingering headache, and it turns into something I can't get over. It's all rather annoying, and I'm glad Jeremy is so understanding when it comes to headaches.

Needless to say, all the things I was planning on doing didn't get done over the weekend. Jeremy managed to do some stuff while I was at work. That means today, we'll have to go grocery shopping and I have a ton of laundry to do. Unfortunately, today is not a holiday here, so it's work as usual.

No comments: