Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Taxes

As tax season slowly approaches, I am eagerly awaiting the thought of a large refund. 2008 returns hold potential because I was still a student, so I get the credit for that as well as Jeremy continuing to pay into UM as if he were full time even though he's just a consultant now. I mean really, is there a reason to take so much taxes that he only get $30 deposited every two weeks? Anyways, that being said, it's going to be a pain to file. Jeremy has his full time job and then consulting work after he quit. I have two jobs in Memphis and then my current job here in Pittsburgh. We're going to have to figure out how to do this since PA has a state income tax I think. I've never worked in a state with a state income tax, so that'll take some figuring out. First things first though, I need to find out if UT will be sending my forms here, and if not, who do I talk to in order to facilitate that.

No comments: